CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 February 2009

In His arms


It is night, dark outside.
In all their grandeur, the stars shine
twinkling brilliantly against the panoramic sky.
Nature follows me up and I must lie
down to sleep.
My energy dips;
The physical body is weak.

The soft pillow cushions my head.
The abstract world embraces my dream.
Drifting away to a world of orange and red
In his arms, I sleep…I sleep.

I see Angels gather, singing His praises
and the Host of heaven bowing in reverence.
Then Jesus looks down at His loved one,
ensuring my full protection.

Whilst in the real world,
my heart repletes with peace
and joy; joy like I’ve never known
as I sleep in His arms.




"He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters, he restores my soul - Psalm 23:1-3"


* There are some days I'm absolutely stressed and things are not going so well but the only thing I can cling onto is God's peace.I wrote this to thank him for the provision of his peace.I don't know what i would do without it.


The Lord is good all the time!

3 heavenly notifications:

Kafo said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im still digesting this one

Robyn.K.Y said...

something to move me through the day thank

The poets voice ~~~ said...

@kafo- take your time with this.

@Robyn- u're welcome