CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 9 April 2009

The Great Exchange

I exchange my weakness for his strength.
I exchange my weakness for his power.
I exchange my darkness for his light; my problems for his solution. I exchange my borders for his freedom.
I exchange my frustrations fro his peace.
I excahnge my turmoil for his calm; my hopes for his promises.
I exchange my afflictions for his knowledge; my doubt for his assurance.
I exchange my nothingness for his awesomeness.
I exchange the temporal for the eternal
I exchange the impossible for the possible!


.."who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.- 1Peter2:24"


The Lord is good all the time!

2 heavenly notifications:

Kafo said...

first


u brought mii to tears

The poets voice ~~~ said...

@ kafo- awww...
I guess when we think of The love Christ has for us; the things he has done for us..we can only come to our knees, in tears and express our thanks!