CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 23 November 2008

Early Morning Praise

As the dawn breaks and the sun rises in the morning,
I lift my hands to the heavens and sing my praises to the Lord most high. For his power and majesty reigns supreme.



El Roi, you O LORD are the king of all creation.
Adonai, the head overall, I worship you
You are and have been so good to me.
El Olam, the everlasting God, there is none like you.
Yahweh Tsidkenu, the righteous God, I thank you because you are ever faithful.
You remain the same now and forever more.
Yahweh Shammah, My God who is present always. In the midst of the storm you are there waiting for me to climb up into your arms and feel your heart beat; so I can rest assured that you are bigger than every storm.

Jehovah Jireh, My one and only provider. With all my heart I give thanks for you are more than able to supply my needs according to your riches in Glory.
You are my ROCK and as I stand on you, I will not be shaken by waves of the raging waters.
Attiq Yomin, the ancient of days, all wisdom belong to you. I thank you because you will direct my steps in this new day!

Blessed be your name.
Good morning father, Good morning LORD!




"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised.- Psalm 113:3"




The Lord is good all the time!

2 heavenly notifications:

Kafo said...

i need to print this out and tape it to my alarm clock

until it becomes a habit and i start taking joy in the morning

The poets voice ~~~ said...

@ Kafo- LOL! i give you permission to print it.