CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 1 November 2008

Shape up! ..The teacup tells its story


I wasn't always like this. let me tell you my story:

I used to be a hard,cold lump of clay when one day the potter picked me up and said " i could do something with this". He started to gradually put pressure on me and change my shape.

Out of shock, i asked "what are you doing? That hurts. Stop!!" but he said "not yet" then he put me on a wheel and began to spin me around until I shouted, "let me off". Again he replied "Not yet". Then he shaped me into a cup and put me into a hot oven. I cried so hard "let me out of here!" but again he replied calmly "Not yet".

When he took me out, i thought surely his work must be done now but you wouldn't belive what happened next. He painted me and put me back in the oven!
I struggled and cried saying "I can't stand this, pelase let me out!" But he said "not yet".

Finally he took me out of the oven and set me on a shelf where i thought he had forgoten me.
Oh here comes the best part; One day he took me off the shelf and held me up before a mirror. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I had become a beautiful teacup that everyone wanted to buy.


And guess what...I AM still that teacup that everyone wants to buy!!

...........................................................................................

There are things going on in your life that you don't understand.The pain, the pressure, the hardship, sometimes you just wonder what exactly they are there for. When you finally get to the place that God wants you to be, you'll realse that He has been making you into a vesssel He can use, bless and use to bless others. So Allow God to mould you..Get into shape!


"...We are the clay and you our Potter..." - Isaiah 64:8


The Lord is good all the time!

0 heavenly notifications: